THE star OF LAKE YLLÄS
Hotel and spa Lapland Hotel Saaga is the young member of our family of hotels and the first one on the Ylläsjärvi side of the region. Saaga is located on the tree line of Ylläsjärvi, where the scenery is magnificent, as far as the eye can see. The view changes according to the time of day and year, making every moment special in our hotel. The Gondola-lift, which runs right next to our hotel up to the fell, tempts you to spend a day on the slopes. Versatile skiing tracks and paths invite you to dive into the shelter of the forest, after breathing in the fresh air on the fell.
Beautiful pool facilities, which include a jacuzzi and steam sauna, provide excellent possibilities to relax.
Services in Saaga
In our hotel, check-in is at 4 pm and check-out is at 11 am.
Please contact the reception if you would like to request a late check-out. The extra fee for a late check-out is 25–50 €.
Our breakfast is built around authentic Nordic cuisine and natural ingredients and is served every morning. Breakfast is included in the room rate for guests staying with us. The price of the breakfast for diners not staying at our hotel is 18 € / person, children 4–12 years old for 9 € / person.
Hotel guests can use the gym and the spa free of charge.
A SINGLE-VISIT SPA TICKETS
17€ / adult
8,50€ / child (4- 12 y.)
Towel rental 4,50€
Swimwear rental 5,00€
PRICES FOR ACCOMMODATION IN HOLIDAY APARTMENTS
Spa package for the stay
12 € / adult / day
6 € / child (4- 12 y.) / day
Includes access to the gym.
Single-visit tickets at normal prices.
When staying at one of our holiday apartments, you can buy spa packages for your stay at the following prices:
- 12 € per adult per day
- 6 € per child per day (4- 12 y.)
8 € / single-visit ticket
65 € / 10 times
Included in the spa ticket price
Make an appointment for a visit to the gym here or at the reception.
For reservations, contact the hotel reception or Ylläs Wellness
We are easy to reach by car. There are plenty of parking spaces in the yard of the hotel, free of charge. Parking spaces with heating outlets are also available.
Do you drive an electric car?
There is also a charging station for electric cars in the yard (subject to a charging fee). The maximum wattage of the charging station is 11–22 kW, and it is compatible with all fully electric cars and chargeable hybrids. You will need to bring your own Type 2 cable suited for charging. More detailed instructions for using the charging station are available at the station itself.
The charging station can be used by registered Plugit users or through the one-time payment service pay.plugitcloud.com. You can register as a user at www.plugitcloud.com or by downloading the Plugit Cloud application.
All room types have some rooms with a sofa bed. The sofa bed can be turned into an extra bed for two children or one adult.
For guests under the age of 2, travel cots are available for all room types for a fee of 15 € per accommodation. Please book the travel cot in advance.
Our hotel also has pet friendly rooms available for an extra fee of 20 € per accommodation. Check availability with the hotel in advance.
Our hotel has a bike wash and locked storage for bikes, we offer this service to our customers staying at the hotel. If necessary, we also lend tools for bike maintenance.
The hotel shop at our reception is open whenever the reception is open and sells beverages, souvenirs and gifts.
- Ylläs gondola lift: 300 m
- Äkäslompolo village: 15 km
- Ylläsjärvi village: 4 km
- Levi: 53 km
- LH Snow Village: 20 km
- Kittilä Airport: 40 km
- Kolari railway station: 38 km
- Rovaniemi Airport: 193 km
Open during winter season 17.11.–1.5.2024
See opening hours on the restaurant page.
We will open again for the winter season on 17 November 2023.
ACTIVITIES IN YLLÄS
Are you in Ylläs these days? Have a look of all what you can do during your stay with us.Book
ADVENTURES ON YOUR OWN?
Ready to discover Lapland by yourself? You can rent all the equipment that you might need.EQUIPMENT RENTAL
SERVICES IN SAAGA
- Accommodation: Total of 84 hotel rooms
- 13 pet rooms
- Three different style restaurants
- Spa with private saunas and pool bars
- Pampering treatments
- Meetings in Saaga, six options of conference facilities inside the Conference center
- Lift tickets are available at the hotel and there’s the ability to rent equipment
- Wireless Internet in the lobby, conference facilities and restaurant facilities lobby
- Parking spaces with heating outlets
Check it out!
The brightest starts of the Finnish music scene get up on the Pirtukirkko stage in the evenings. The list of artists who perform at Pirtukirkko are top class, all year round.Check it out!
Finland's leading entertainers perform in Pirtukirkko.
Live music starts in the evenings at 21.00. The main performers of the evening will take the stage at 22.00
The entrance ticket is included in the accommodation price for residents of Lapland Hotels Äkähotelli, Ylläskalti and Saaga, excluding Ylläs Soikoo and Ylläs Jazz & Blues events
Entrance tickets can be purchased in advance from the lobby bar of Äkähotelli.
The cloakroom fee of €3 is not included in the price of the entrance ticket.
- pe 1.9. Jarkko Honkanen & Taiga 16 €
- la 2.9. Jukka Lampela & Lapponia 16 €
- su 3.9. Marita Taavitsainen & Rosette 16 €
- ma 4.9. Heidi Pakarinen & Rosette 16 €
- ti 5.9. Tony Montana & Rosette 16 €
- ke 6.9. Susanna Heikki & Rosette 16 €
- to 7.9. Leif Lindeman & Rosette 17 €
- pe 8.9. Finlanders 17 €
- la 9.9. Susanna Heikki & Tropicana 16 €
- su 10.9. Finlanders 17 €
- ma 11.9. Saija Tuupanen & ExMiehet 17 €
- ti 12.9. Teemu Roivainen & Energia 17 €
- ke 13.9. Saija Tuupanen & ExMiehet 17 €
- to 14.9. Jukka Lampela & Lapponia 16 €
- pe 15.9. Teemu Roivainen & Energiia 17 €
- la 16.9. Channel Four 16 €
- su 17.9. Marco Lundberg & Channe Four 16 €
- ma 18.9. Jarkko Honkanen & Taiga 16 €
- ti 19.9. Antti Ahopelto & Etiketti 16 €
- ke 20.9. Matti-Sakari & Pekkaniskan Pojat 17 €
- to 21.9. Janne Tulkki & Tulinen Sydän 16 €
- pe 22.9. Leif Lindeman & Rosette 17 €
- la 23.9. Marita Taavitsainen & Heikki Keskitalo Band 16 €
- su 24.9. Ässät 16 €
- ma 25.9. Markus Savolainen & Pohjansoundi 10 €
- ti 26.9. Markus Savolainen & Pohjansoundi 10 €
- ke 27.9. Rosette 10 €
- to 28.9. Rosette 10 €
- pe 29.9. Leif Lindeman & Rosette 17 €
- la 30.9. Sami Keskitalo & Mikko Keskimaunu Band 16 €
Become a member now!
The Lapland Club is the inner circle for those who enjoy the northern lifestyle and visiting the north. The versatile membership allows you to reap the benefits and make use of it immediately after you register.Read more
KATSO SIJAINTI KARTALLA
Lapland Hotels Saaga
+358 (0) 16 323 600
Using the ReviewPro-system, we’ve collected all the feedback we receive from our customers from different channels and put it in one place. Read and give us your opinion!