PETS ARE WELCOME AT ALL OF OUR HOTELS
Travelling with a pet? Pets are welcome to stay at all of our destinations, from Helsinki to Kilpisjärvi. The pet fee is charged once per stay, and it includes cleaning as well as a treat, a water bowl and a pet towel for the duration of the visit.
PET FEE FROM 20 €/STAY
ADDING A PET TO THE BOOKING
• IN THE ONLINE STORE
At some of our hotels, you can add a pet to your booking in our online store as an additional service right after selecting the room. You can also add a pet to the booking afterwards by logging in to the booking page.
• CONTACT THE HOTEL
It is not possible to add a pet to the booking online at all of our hotels. In this case, you can book a pet-friendly room by contacting the hotel reception by phone or e-mail.
PETS IN HOTEL LOBBY BARS AND RESTAURANTS
Pets are welcome in the lobby bars at all our hotels. You can also bring your pet to the restaurants at the following hotels:
We recommend that you book a table in advance so that we can ensure suitable seating for you and your pet.
TIPS FOR THOSE TRAVELLING WITH A PET
• Please hang the pet tag on the door when entering your room.
• Please make sure that your pet is comfortable in the room and does not disturb other guests, even if it spends some time alone.
• Please leave your contact details at the reception if your pet stays in the room alone so that we can contact you if your pet is distressed.
• If you wish your room to be cleaned during your stay, please agree on the time of cleaning separately at the reception.
• Pets, like us humans, may sometimes have an accident. If this happens during your visit, please contact the hotel reception as soon as possible.