THE LANDMARK OF YLLÄS
The Lapland Hotels Äkäshotelli is known for its church-like design, which continues throughout the main building. High-class holiday apartments make the hotel the most diverse in Ylläs. Our hotel in Ylläs provides everything you need to feel good on an active holiday, or a meetings — all set against a genuine village atmosphere. The traditional restaurant Pirtukirkko makes you dance until the small hours and the best afterparty in the village can be found in our Night Club Pirtukellari or Parvi Resturant. We have invested in many different wellness-treatments at our hotel. These include the joys of the sauna-department, which serve as the perfect counterweight to the gym and other high-intensity exercises.
In our hotel, check-in is at 4 p.m. and check-out is at 12 noon.
Please contact the reception if you would like to request a late check-out. The extra fee for a late check-out starts from 25€.
Our breakfast is built around authentic Nordic cuisine and natural ingredients and is served daily from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Breakfast is included in the room rate for guests staying with us. The price of the breakfast for diners not staying at our hotel is 18€ /person, children 4–12 years old for 9€ /person.
The guest saunas are heated every day from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Men and women have separate saunas. The saunas and the pool are free of charge for guests staying at our hotel.
All holiday apartments and log cabins also have their own sauna.
Our hotel has a bike wash and locked storage for bikes, we offer this service to our customers staying at the hotel. If necessary, we also lend tools for bike maintenance.
We are easy to reach by car. There are plenty of parking spaces in the yard of the hotel, free of charge. Each apartment has its own parking space with a heating outlet.
Do you drive an electric car?
There is also a charging station for electric cars in the yard (subject to a charging fee). The maximum wattage of the charging station is 11–22 kW, and it is compatible with all fully electric cars and chargeable hybrids. You will need to bring your own Type 2 cable suited for charging. More detailed instructions for using the charging station are available at the station itself.
The charging station can be used by registered Plugit users or through the one-time payment service pay.plugitcloud.com. You can register as a user at www.plugitcloud.com or by downloading the Plugit Cloud application.
The hotel shops at our reception and in the Takkabaari bar are open whenever the reception and the bar are open and sell beverages, sweets, souvenirs and gifts.
Additional beds are available for all room types.
For guests under the age of 4, cots are available free of charge for all room types. Cots need to be booked in advance.
Our hotel also has pet friendly rooms available for an extra fee of 20€ / stay. Check availability with the hotel.
- Centre of Äkäslompolo: 700m
- Ylläs Ski ski centre: 3.5 km
- Kittilä Airport: 50 km
- Kolari railway station: 35 km
- Rovaniemi Airport: 200 km
Open during winter season 17.11.2023–1.5.2024
Open during summer season 21.6.-29.9.2024
Open daily 7-22
Fireplace bar 09-01
A´la carte 17-22
Night Club 22-04
Swimming pool and gym
Swimming pool 15-21
BOOK ACTIVITIES FROM LAPLAND SAFARIS
Are you in Ylläs these days? Have a look of all what you can do during your stay with us.Book
ADVENTURES ON YOUR OWN?
Ready to discover Lapland by yourself? You can rent all the equipment that you might need.EQUIPMENT RENTAL
SERVICES IN ÄKÄSHOTELLI
- Accommodation options
- Restaurant Pirtukirkko and nightclub Pirtukellari
- Lobby Bar Takka
- Free Wireless Internet
- Pet rooms and extra beds available
- Gym, Sauna facilities and a pool
- Cabinet and auditorium
- Free evening entry to the restaurant when we have live artists performing
- Charging point for electric cars
- Local bus
- Program services, courtesy of Lapland Safaris
- Medical services
Check it out!
The brightest starts of the Finnish music scene get up on the Pirtukirkko stage in the evenings. The list of artists who perform at Pirtukirkko are top class, all year round.Check it out!
Finland's leading entertainers perform in Pirtukirkko.
Live music starts in the evenings at 21.00. The main performers of the evening will take the stage at 22.00
The entrance ticket is included in the accommodation price for residents of Lapland Hotels Äkähotelli, Ylläskalti and Saaga, excluding Ylläs Soikoo and Ylläs Jazz & Blues events
Entrance tickets can be purchased in advance from the lobby bar of Äkähotelli.
The cloakroom fee of €3 is not included in the price of the entrance ticket.
- pe 1.9. Jarkko Honkanen & Taiga 16 €
- la 2.9. Jukka Lampela & Lapponia 16 €
- su 3.9. Marita Taavitsainen & Rosette 16 €
- ma 4.9. Heidi Pakarinen & Rosette 16 €
- ti 5.9. Tony Montana & Rosette 16 €
- ke 6.9. Susanna Heikki & Rosette 16 €
- to 7.9. Leif Lindeman & Rosette 17 €
- pe 8.9. Finlanders 17 €
- la 9.9. Susanna Heikki & Tropicana 16 €
- su 10.9. Finlanders 17 €
- ma 11.9. Saija Tuupanen & ExMiehet 17 €
- ti 12.9. Teemu Roivainen & Energia 17 €
- ke 13.9. Saija Tuupanen & ExMiehet 17 €
- to 14.9. Jukka Lampela & Lapponia 16 €
- pe 15.9. Teemu Roivainen & Energiia 17 €
- la 16.9. Channel Four 16 €
- su 17.9. Marco Lundberg & Channe Four 16 €
- ma 18.9. Jarkko Honkanen & Taiga 16 €
- ti 19.9. Antti Ahopelto & Etiketti 16 €
- ke 20.9. Matti-Sakari & Pekkaniskan Pojat 17 €
- to 21.9. Janne Tulkki & Tulinen Sydän 16 €
- pe 22.9. Leif Lindeman & Rosette 17 €
- la 23.9. Marita Taavitsainen & Heikki Keskitalo Band 16 €
- su 24.9. Ässät 16 €
- ma 25.9. Markus Savolainen & Pohjansoundi 10 €
- ti 26.9. Markus Savolainen & Pohjansoundi 10 €
- ke 27.9. Rosette 10 €
- to 28.9. Rosette 10 €
- pe 29.9. Leif Lindeman & Rosette 17 €
- la 30.9. Sami Keskitalo & Mikko Keskimaunu Band 16 €
Become a member now!
The Lapland Club is the inner circle for those who enjoy the northern lifestyle and visiting the north. The versatile membership allows you to reap the benefits and make use of it immediately after you register.Read more
Enjoy gift shopping!
Northern experiences await! Enjoy shopping at home – just choose the product you want below and order a gift card. The gift card will be delivered as a PDF file to an e-mail address of your choice.Lue lisää
Lapland Hotels Äkäshotelli
+358(0) 16 553 000
Using the ReviewPro-system, we’ve collected all the feedback we receive from our customers from different channels and put it in one place. Read and give us your opinion!