LAPLAND HOTELS WILL GRADUALLY REOPEN ITS HOTELS
Our hotels are closed due to the coronavirus pandemic and we will gradually reopen them. We are still monitoring the situation and we will inform our customers about the development of the situation. We reserve the right to change reservations.
INITIAL SCHEDULE FOR REOPENING
- The initial schedule for reopening is 1 July 2020 for the following hotels: Lapland Hotels Oulu, Lapland Hotels Tampere, Lapland Hotels Kuopio, Lapland Hotels Bulevardi, Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara, Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets, Lapland Hotels Riekonlinna, Lapland Hotels Luostotunturi, Lapland Hotels Sirkantähti, Lapland Hotels Saaga, Lapland Hotels Äkäshotelli, Lapland Hotels Kilpis, Lapland Hotels Pallas, Lapland Hotels Hetta.
- Lapland Hotels Olos as of 26 August 2020
- Lapland Hotels Ylläskaltio as of 28 August 2020
- Lapland Hotels SnowVillage will be reopened 12 December 2020 for the winter season
- Lapland Hotels Bears Lodge is open by reservation only
Our gift card shop is open as before. The gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The validity of gift cards expiring by 31 May 2020 can be extended free of charge until the end of this year.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR RESERVATIONS PAID IN ADVANCE
- Contact the service provider through which you originally made the reservation you have paid in advance for (Lapland Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia etc.)
- In case you have made the reservation directly through Lapland Hotels (online store, by phone or by e-mail), you should submit the refund request by filling out this form.
- We will refund the payment to the original method of payment either by bank transfer or by crediting the payment to the payment card you used.
- Once the refund has been processed, we will send you an acknowledgement about the refund. The refunded payment will appear in your bank account or on the payment card later.