SPACE TO BREATHE
Lapland Hotel Olos
A SETTING FOR SUMMITS
Olos Polar Center is an outstanding meeting and conference centre that is sure to meet all international requirements. Below Polar Kota, there is a grand auditorium for 800 people and two team work rooms that offer peaceful and spacious facilities for a celebration or a meeting even for larger groups. The excellent acoustics of the auditorium has been praised by many opera singers and other music professionals. The auditorium is also perfect for watching films. On the ground floor of the Suite Hotel, there are two 109 m2 meeting rooms for up to 125 guests.
Olos conference rooms in a nutshell:
- Auditorium for 800
- 4 meeting rooms for 20-125 and team work rooms
- Lobby available for cocktail receptions
- Wireless Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Data projector and full audio-visual equipment
- Sound system
- Presidium table (seats 6)
- 1 data/video projector 10,000 ANSI lumens
- 2 data/video projectors 4,500 ANSI lumens
- A document camera, a DVR recorder (also mini DV compatible), 2 DVD players, VHS player
- A 10-metre screen, 2 screens of 3,600 x 3,600 mm
- Internet connection to the podium
- 4 table microphones, 4 wireless microphones, 4 headset microphones and a belt-pack transmitter, 2 tie-pin microphones
- Conference facilities at the bottom of ski resort slopes
- Cross-country ski tracks start right outside the hotel
- Quality range of accommodation
- Event management service at your disposal
- Two restaurants
- Extensive selection of tourism services
- Distance to Kittilä airport approx. 1 hr
Authentic tastes meeting packages
Select your favourites among scrumptious refreshments to break up your conference day. We have put together suggestions for every taste using the most delicious Lappish produce. How about starting your meeting with local goat’s cheese and a glass of sparkling spruce shoot cordial?
Conference facilities and conference service price list
Up-to-date, high-quality audio-visual technology available in all meeting rooms, specialist equipment only in the auditorium, free wireless Internet access in all facilities. Team work and exhibition rooms with individual service and modern conference technology available for the event and customer’s requirements. The auditorium lobby below Polar Kota is also ideal for cocktail receptions (max. 250) or exhibitions.
Services for groups
Experience the whole of Lapland from urban bustle to the quiet of the fells. We have prepared a list of attractions to visit on the way so that your tour of Lapland will be as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We also offer suggestions for tours of Lapland extending from Rovaniemi all the way to Norway. Olos will be perfect even for a larger group; the sun shines brightly on the slopes and tracks in April, and the autumn is buzzing with events like the Ruskarock & Culture and food festivals.
Tourism activities for conference packages
You simply cannot go home from a meeting in Olos without getting the aroma of smoke in your clothes and strands of tree lichen in your hair. Lapland Safaris will pick you up and lead you to adventures in the fells. Lapland Hotels is a partner of Lapland Safaris, the largest tourism service company in the Nordic countries. This company, which has been organising summer and winter activities for 30 years, also serves pre-booked customers in Olos. If you cannot find a package that suits you, we will tailor one for your group.
LAPLAND HOTEL OLOSRead more
TYPES OF ACCOMMODATIONRead more
HOLIDAY ACTIVITIESRead more